1. General information
1. This policy applies to the Web site, which operates at the url: https://uclanav.pl
2. The operator of the service and the Administrator of personal data is: Ukland Limited Liability Company, located at: 4C Suszówka Street, 32- 005 Niepołomice
3. Contact address of the operator’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data voluntarily provided in the Service.
5. The service uses personal data for the following purposes:
– Conducting online chat-type conversations
– Preparation, packaging, dispatch of goods
– Delivery of ordered services
– Recovery of amounts receivable
– Presentation of the offer or information
6. The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
– Through voluntary data entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
– By storing cookies on your terminal device (“cookies”).
2. Selected data protection methods applied by the Operator
1. The places where you log in and enter your personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This way, the personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. User passwords are stored in a password-protected form. The hash function is unidirectional – it is not possible to reverse it, which is nowadays a modern standard for storing user passwords.
3. The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
4. In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
5. An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
1. The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: nazwa.pl
4. Your rights and additional information about the use of your data
1. In order to fulfill the obligations arising from the provisions on personal data protection and to ensure real data protection, the Operator appointed a Data Protection Inspector.
2. The Data Protection Officer shall be: Edward Świderski address: 4C Suszówka Street, 32-005 Niepołomice, electronic contact: email@example.com
3. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of customers:
– a hosting company on a trust basis
– postal operators
– payment operators
– operators of online chat solutions
– authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to achieve the purpose of the website’s operation
4. Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
5. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
– access your personal information about you,
– to correct them,
– restrictions on processing,
– and data transfer.
6. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) above in relation to the processing of personal data for the purpose of performing legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, and the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for the processing, interests, rights and freedoms superior to you, in particular the determination, investigation or defence of claims.
7. A complaint against the Administrator’s actions may be lodged with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the Service.
9. You may be subject to actions involving automated decision making, including profiling, in order to provide services under the concluded contract and to conduct direct marketing by the Administrator.
10. Personal data will not be transferred from third countries within the meaning of the data protection regulations. This means that we are not sending them out of the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
1. The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, in so far as it is provided.
2. The service can store information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The Service may, in some cases, save information to facilitate the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form shall clearly indicate what it is used for.
6. Administrator’s logs
1. Information about the behavior of users on the site may be subject to login. This data is used to administer the service.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
8. Information on cookie files
2. Cookies (the so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of Service User and are intended to use the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the length of time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the final device of Service User and obtaining access to them is the Service Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– maintenance of the Service user session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter login and password on every subpage of the Service;
– the achievement of the objectives set out above under “Major marketing techniques”;
5. Two basic types of cookies are used in the Service: “session” (session cookies) and ‘permanent’ cookies (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored by default in the User’s terminal device. Service Users may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. The detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of your Internet browser.
8. Cookies placed in the final device of Service User may also be used by entities cooperating with the operator of the Service, in particular it concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
2. To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
– Internet Explorer
– Safari (iOS)
– Windows Phone